2022 RONIX FLYWEIGHT BAT TAIL
Boost your airs higher.
New for this year we took our hard-charging Bat Tail design and changed how each size will ride. Typically in surfing we have very little variance in width between the different board lengths, but the length will vary by anywhere from 4 - 6” per size. With this new Bat Tail series the length and width increase evenly between the sizes. This gives each board the appropriate amount of volume for stability and drive, but without having the length of a bigger board. The result is a thin profile, wide / compact Bat Tail outline - designed for the modern day bigger, steeper boat wake. High speed carves and bigger bottom turn buckets, but most importantly a shape that will let your fins see the light of day.
• Front Pad - Wax Mat Direct
• Rear Pad – Machined EVA
• Arch Support & Extra Tall Tail Wedge
• Floating Fins with a Tool-Less Fin-S Spring System
• 1 Fiberglass Symmetric 2.5” & 2 Asymmetric 3” Fins
• Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
• Air Vents Inserted in EVA Tail Wedge
• Core - Handmade by Robots
|LENGTH||VOLUME (L)||WEIGHT (kg)|
|4'4" Narrow||14.6||Up to 84|
|4'5" Standard||15.6||Up to 91|