2021 RONIX FLYWEIGHT PRO M50 WAKESURF
OUR 50th EDITION MODEL CELEBRATING THE PERFECT BLEND OF PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE
Surfing is trending towards lighter boards, they ride higher on the water, boost bigger airs and have more snap on bottom turn cutbacks. In this minimalist surf world, we wanted to see if we could create even less. Over the past couple of seasons, we have been sourcing lighter glass, resins, and cores and new manufacturing processes.
Cooked up in a lighter version of our lightest core; the Flyweight Pro was born. Whether you are into skim style shapes, longboards, thick, thin, fast, loose, or locked designs - this covers the widest spectrum of styles. With our 50th edition model we celebrate the perfect blend of past, present and future boards, M50 - the all-encompassing one board quiver.
CONSTRUCTION: Flyweight Pro
• Front & Rear Wax Mat Cush Pads
• Arch Support & Extra Tall Tail Wedge
• Floating Fins with a Tool-Less Stronger Fin-S Spring System
• 1 Carbon Symmetric 3.0” & 2 Asymmetric 3.5” Fins
• Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
• Air Vents Inserted in EVA Tail Wedge
• Core - Handmade by Robots
SIZES / RECOMMENDED WEIGHT RANGE
• 4’3” – Up to 84kg
• 4’7” – 73kg +
• 4’11” – 77kg +